A delicious yet nutritious breakfast recipe for the colder days as we head into the off-season and winter.
Ingredients (serves 2 people)
- 125g De Bisschopsmolen pastry flour
- 15g honey
- 1 egg
- 225ml almond milk
- 5ml Finca Duernas olive oil
- 2 bananas
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Kitchen machine
- Baking pan
- Mixing bowl
- Soup spoon
- Mix the pastry flour, honey, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the bananas with a kitchen machine.
- Make a hole in the flour mix and crack the egg in the middle.
- Whisk properly and while whisking add the almond milk and after that the pureed bananas.
- Mix until it’s a smooth batter and add a pinch of cinnamon.
- Heat up a baking pan on a medium high fire. When the pan has heated up add the olive oil.
- Bake the pancakes by adding the batter with a soup spoon. Just add one spoon and let it become a small, thick pancake (±10 cm diameter).
- Make sure the pancakes are baked on both sides until they are gold brown.
- Add fresh fruit, extra honey or maple syrup when serving the pancakes for your taste!