Fast and easy Cauliflower couscous salad
A very tasty – and easy to make – cauliflower couscous salad.
- Cauliflower (1 large)
- Pomegranate seeds (150 grams)
- Fresh green peas (100 grams)
- Lemon (1)
- Finca Duernas olive oil (15 grams)
- Raisins (15 grams)
- Kitchen machine
- Cooking pan
- Cutting board
- Mixing bowl
- Cook the green peas for 10 minutes on a high fire.
- Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower in rough pieces on the cutting board.
- Add the cauliflower pieces to the kitchen machine and mix into a fine structure.
- Drain the peas and brush with cold water.
- Get the mixing bowl and mix the peas with cauliflower and pomegranate seeds.
- Whisk the olive oil and half of a lemon with pepper and salt for taste and add to the cauliflower couscous.
- Slice the other half of the lemon and garnish the salad with some fresh lemon.