Cheesecake with chocolate and banana
If you are looking for a calorie bomb after a long training day this (almost) guilt-free cheesecake is perfect!
Ingredients (1 pie of about ~12 slices)
- Bastogne 300 grams
- Butter 60 grams
- Chocolate 80% 250 grams
- Banana 4 whole bananas
- Low fat quark 125 grams
- Sugar 225 grams
- Eggs 4
- Philadelphia light 700 grams
- Pie tin
- Mixing bowl
- Kitchen paper
- Cake mixer
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Crush the Bastogne, melt the butter and mix.
- Add the baking paper to the pie tin and add the Bastogne butter mix. Press down until it forms a firm bottom layer.
- Melt the chocolate and mix with the sugar, eggs, and Philadelphia.
- Bake the pie for 1 hour, take it out of the oven and let it cool down.
- Mix the banana with the quark and add on top of the (cooled down) chocolate layer, and let rest for at least 1 hour in the fridge before serving.