Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 15g Fincas Duernas Olive Oil
- 600g chicken
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (pressed)
- 800g sweet potato (cut into cubes of 2cm)
- 400g mushrooms (cut into quarters)
- 100g raisins
- 150ml white wine
- 5 thyme sprigs
- 350ml vegetable broth
For the roasted sweet potato
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Sea salt
- 5ml Fincas Duernas olive oil
- Fry pan
- Garlic press
- Chopping board
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken on a high heat until it becomes crispy and browned.
- Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic and mushrooms and fry for 5 more minutes on a medium heat. Stir the veggies every now and then.
- Add the wine to the chicken and vegetables, and let it cook for 2 minutes on a medium heat.
- Put the heat on a low setting and pour over the vegetable broth, add the thyme and raisins, and then leave it all to simmer for around 15 minutes.
Roasted sweet potato:
- Peel and slice into “french fries”
- Put on a baking tray, while pre-heating your oven to 200℃
- Sprinkle the sweet potato with sea salt, olive oil and some sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Put in the oven for about 25 minutes until soft inside, while nice and crispy on the outside