Tortellini Winter Soup – 2 persons
This recipe from our cooks is the perfect carb loading soup after a cold winter ride out on your bike!
- 1L of chicken stock
- 2 bay leaves
- ¼ tbsp grated nutmeg
- 200g fresh tortellini
- 75g of fresh green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 large hand of fresh spinach
- 10g of Nutritional Yeast
- Soup pan
- Soup bowl
- Soup spoon
- Heat up the chicken stock on a low heat and add the nutmeg and bay leaves, bringing it to boil.
- Add the tortellini and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the peas after 2 minutes and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir the spinach through the soup.
- Get your soup bowl and ladle the soup into it. Garnish with the Natural Yeast, which is a nutritious replacement for parmesan cheese.
- Finally, enjoy your soup!